Sunday, November 23, 2008

first entry.



so i havent actually had a blog in a really long time. i usually just use the one on my myspace, but my best friend cheryl just got one on here, so i figured hell, why not.

lord knows i could use something to write in. to keep my frustrations down and stress level to a minimum. it seems like i get so flustered so easily now-a-days, but i guess my hormones are changing so much that it is affecting my composure in stressful situations.

as you can tell in my about me.. im pregnant. im 15 weeks along now, or almost 4 months for those who hate when i say weeks, for example, my husband lol. everyday is a new adventure. i just had my first ultrasound about a week ago and let me tell you what, i totally fell in love the moment that image popped up on the screen. my little one facing away from me :P kind of bummed me out at first, but then like a bat out of hell my baby rolled over and was so unbelievably active. i was so amazed that it is an actual little person in there.

okay, i know that probably sounds awful. but i imagined my first ultrasound just to be a little flutter of growth. not an actual baby with arms and hands. the lady said my babys got big hands & feet. it gets that from his daddy. but then of course the comment came from her mouth, oh my gosh that baby has some long fingers and toes lol. under my breath i uttered, it gets that from me. gorman traits right there. but amazingly, i fell in love at first sight, for the second time in my life. the only other time i fell in the love the moment i saw something for the first time was the moment i layed eyes on my husband.

but enough about him. otherwise ill be going on & on. back to this blog. my best friend is using her blog as a memoir of her plans & goals for her wedding. i want this blog to be my journal of the journey i had while carrying my little one and of course after my little one is here.

here are just some pictures of the two most important things in my life, my husband & my baby. enjoy!



me & my husband.

my first ultrasound of the baby.

No comments: